M: +44 (0) 7541 594 243
Result driven and committed new business development, sales & marketing specialist with over 17 years media and new tech experience. I am passionate about RPA, machine learning, Artificial Intelligence and new technologies in business.
As a new business development executive specializing in new tech, finance and media I help startups and corporations to improve their success rates through collaboration. Over the past few years, I’ve had the opportunity to work & negotiate deals with many leading companies in the UK & Europe including Clifford Chance, DLA Piper, Bank of America, the Law Society, Institute for Robotic Process Automation, Ernst & Young, and London’s hottest start-ups.
I possess proven strengths in sales & marketing management. My skills are versatile, and include:
- Integrated Marketing & Sales Communications – successfully development and execution multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Successful development of sales & marketing plans, including ongoing budget management and campaign evaluation, monitoring competitor activity and brand management;
- Execution of a new business development and sales & marketing strategy;
- Ability to develop high level business relationships;
- Development and implement pricing and marketing strategies to maintain and increase revenue from International markets;
- Development and implementation the trade strategy to drive sales and profit performance;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to build and motivate a sales organisation to ensure both short and long term goals, objectives and quotas;
- Vibrant PR work, producing and/or editing appealing video commercials and newsletters, optimizing social media and online marketing avenues, and fostering active media relations through advertisements, press releases and personal communication;
- Effective event management, in conferences, receptions and exhibitions;
- Strong writing skills (blogging, books, interviews, newsletters, business offers, presentations) and public speaking skills.
Acting Sales Manager of Timber Expo
Media 10, London, UK
April 2017 – present
Responsible for Timber Expo. Timber Expo is the UK’s only Timber trade show, part of UK Construction Week which is the largest construction event in the UK.
Owner/New Business Development Executive
5 O’CLOCK Agency, London, UK
February 2012 – March 2017
Activities have included:
- New Business Development strategies and execution;
- Conducting sales, marketing & PR activities via social media;
- Google and Facebook ads;
- Financial & Business Education Projects via eBooks, training courses, webinars, blogs and e-newsletters;
- Media sales executive for The Times Publications Group Ltd (The publishes of “Corporate Africa Magazine” and “China Europe Investment Guide”);
- Video production and internet video marketing;
- Managing small teams;
- Finding and analysis patterns in customer and market behaviour. (The Social lab project);
- Development long term contractual relationships with key clients.
- Staff recruitment and selection.
New Business Development Executive / Robotic Process Automation Specialist
G1ANT, London, UK
September 2016 – January 2017
I provided robotic software solutions to businesses, freeing employees from non-creative and repeatable procedures to enable them to focus on higher-level tasks. I am responsible for identifying and contacting prospects, sales and marketing strategy, negotiations, preparing and delivering presentations, pitches, organising events, finding and attracting business partners, writing for company’s blog.
Spokesman and media specialist
Town Hall / Local authority, Legionowo, Poland
September 2011 – February 2012
This involved ongoing media relations, social media marketing and Public Relations campaign planning and execution. (Fixed term contract)
New Business Development Director
e-ProfitSystem/FTS, Warsaw, Poland
July 2007 – August 2011
I created and developed video-based PR and marketing and sales strategies and worked on the video marketing of cyclical training projects in Warsaw and London. Further key activities were media relations, and brand management. Media Sales and training courses sales. Dealt with publishers to develop an Internet-based shop. Event marketing.
5 O’CLOCK Agency, Warsaw, Poland
April 1997 – August 2011
Owner of a small business specialising in Integrated Marketing & Sales Communications, PR, Internet Video Marketing and New Business Development.
Key activities included:
(I) Co-organizer of the Polish nationwide Financial Education Project “Let’s Talk About Money”. I was responsible for Internet Video Communications, Media Relations, Public Relations campaigns, media sales, production of film & multimedia, sponsoring liaison and bartering.
(II) Project manager of a video-based PR campaign for “Children’s Financial Awareness”.
(III) Executive producer and director of film reports on special events, including movements on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Instructor/tutor in business, Internet, advertising and journalism at Warsaw Advertising School. Also produced film documentaries and commercial web pages, and journalistic work.
Event management and marketing of Poznań International Fair.
Development, execution and delivery of sales strategies and tactics.
A business plan of an international independent film production “Mystification.”
Marketing & Sales Manager
IPE Publishing House
September 2006 – June 2007
Media and marketing planning for new books and projects (e.g. Polish edition of books and projects of Richdad.com). Also media liaison, film reports, webpage journalism, e-marketing, brand management, press and radio advertising, organizing special Cashflow events.
Contribute to development, execution and delivery of sales strategies and tactics.
Marketing & Research Manager
Best Marketing & Promotion Agency, Warsaw Area, Poland
November 1999 – November 2000
Market analysis, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities, negotiations;
Presentations, online marketing to maximise revenue, email marketing, cooperation with advertising agencies, media houses, marketing and promotion companies.
Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
TVN (major Polish TV Company), Warsaw Area, Poland
July 1997 – June 1998
Television programme production. I produced weekly live talk show (“Tabu”) & other TV shows. Promotion of shows. Negotiations, contracts, budgets.
Gutek Film (Film distributor), Warsaw Area, Poland
January 1997 – June 1997
Media planning and marketing strategies for “Lost Highway” by David Lynch and “The Eighth Day” by Jaco Van Dormeal. Media relations, contracts, negotiations, bartering.
Business Development Manager
WPI Group, Warsaw Area, Poland
January 1995 – March 1997
Liaising with key customers, marketing and sales strategies, copywriting, brand management. Cooperation with international advertising agencies in Warsaw and the major Polish media (press, TV, radio). Work closely with all marketing and non-marketing departments to define business growth strategies.
Jagiellonian University in Cracow, (1989 – 1994) Faculty of Film and TV (currently: Faculty of Management and Social Communication). – Master of Arts., with Masters thesis on media, TV advertising and marketing communications.
Catholic University in Lublin, (1987 – 1989) Faculty of Polish Literature.
RECENT TRAINING COURSES AND SEMINARS
Member of London Toastmasters clubs since September 2016
NLP Practitioner, September 2016, London
Media Sales, May 2016, London
Leaders Training, May-August 2013 London
Media Workshop and Academic English, September 2013 London.
Public Speaking Workshop, April 2013, London.
How To Manage Company and Business Finance, May-December 2008, Warsaw.
Real Estate Investment Seminar, July 2007 – June 2009, Warsaw.
Bilingual, English and Polish, oral and written.
French – professional working proficiency.